I got word from Aero Sport Power on 14 Sept that they had finished the work on the engine and ran it in their test cell. Unfortunately, I’ve been on the road since the 12th, and won’t be back home for more than a day at a time until early October. I’ve asked Aero Sport to schedule the shipping so it arrives back in Ottawa the first week I’m back. The prop should also arrive back home that same week.

At the moment, after I finish this series of trips I don’t have any big away trips scheduled until at least late November. Hopefully that plan will hold, as I’d really like the get the aircraft back in the air and get the initial break-in done ASAP.