I got out to the hangar for a couple of hours one evening this week, and spent most of the day at the hangar today. I finished installing all the odds and ends back on the engine, and also finished the autopilot installation. I replaced a cracked flange on the right inlet air ramp where air for one of the heat muffs was sourced. I then spent a bunch of time figuring out why the battery charger wasn't working, eventually finding and fixing a short in its output harness.

I had hoped to get a test flight off today, but that didn't happen, as it took too long to get all the other odds and ends done. I did manage to do a short engine run, which confirmed no major leaks and that both plug were firing on the new cylinder. I might get the test flight done tomorrow, but the weather forecast is looking a bit shaky. We'll see what the weather gods bring.