The mail function has been disabled by an administrator.

Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /var/www/rv8/media/foundry/3.1/libraries/cssmin.php on line 2236

I downloaded the installation drawings for the GNS-430 and found that it is a bit longer than I realized. It is long enough that it would have hit the left side of one of the fuse blocks. So, I had to move the fuse blocks to the right, which meant I needed to remake the door that they mounted on, as I didn't want to be staring at the old mounting holes every time I went into the forward luggage compartment. I thought I would have to remake the main power feeder cable, but it turned out I could simply reroute it. And the new door works more smoothly than the old one. The hinge on the original door had a bit of a bow in it, so it didn't want to close smoothly.

The wiring looks a bit of mess right now. I'll bundle it up neatly once I get all the wires run in any one area.

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0 / 1000 Character restriction
Your text should be less than 1000 characters
  • No comments found