I was fighting a cold the first few days of the week, then it turned cold, so I haven’t gotten any project work done since last weekend. The only progress made was that Jim M. helped me take the MT prop to the hangar yesterday.

It is supposed to warm up the next two days, so I will take time off and attempt to get a good part of the way through the engine reinstallation. Then it is supposed to turn quite cold for two weeks or so (-30 deg C forecast overnight Wednesday night), so I may have to put things on hold again until we make it through that cold snap.