I've been on the road essentially non-stop since Friday the 15th. Terry and I went to the Niagara wine region from the 15th to the 18th, and I was in Phoenix from the 20th to the 23rd.

Today I got a small amount of work done on the brake lines. A while back I managed to hit the aluminum brake line that runs down the back of the left landing gear leg. The impact was hard enough to put a bit indentation in the brake line. I decided to take advantage of this screw up by replacing the bottom section of the brake lines with sections of #3 metal-braided Teflon hose. The pre-made #3 lines and the fittings came from Pegasus Auto Racing.

I got this task about two thirds complete. And I discovered one more item to add to the big To Do List, so net progress was minus one third of an item.

I should be in town for the next week, so hopefully I can make some progress.