The mail function has been disabled by an administrator.

Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /var/www/rv8/media/foundry/3.1/libraries/cssmin.php on line 2236

I’ve fixed the Search function on this site.

I had noticed a couple of weeks ago that it wasn’t working, but couldn’t figure out why. Today, out of desperation, I read the documentation, and found that the content indexing had gotten fouled up when I moved the site to a new host. It was an easy fix once I knew what was going on.

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0 / 1000 Character restriction
Your text should be less than 1000 characters

People in this conversation