Print
Hits: 1835

The website was down for a few days this week, and I have no idea why. I hadn’t changed anything since the last time I know it was working, and tech support wouldn’t admit to making any changes on their end. After two days of complaints from me, it suddenly started working again.

By the time they got it working again, I’d already signed up for hosting services at SiteGround. SiteGround gets much better reviews than my current site host, and it’ll be a bit cheaper. I’ve got the site mostly working on the new host, but I plan to update to the latest Geeklog software before I switch the site over. If I started over today, I’d probably choose a different solution than Geeklog, but it is easier to stick with it than move all the content to a new platform.

There may be some turbulence during this changeover, so keep your seat belt fastened.